AIFM, Portfolio and Risk Management Solutions
JTC Global AIFM Solutions (Ireland) Limited is a regulated AIFM and provides full AIFM Solutions including:
- Responsible for oversight of six managerial functions
- Organisational effectiveness reporting. OE Director role fulfilled by AIFM INED
- Fund service provider management and oversight
- Oversight of regulatory reporting
- Regulatory compliance oversight
- Distribution oversight
- Discretionary portfolio management
- Risk management
Our teams can help with the establishment of funds in major offshore jurisdictions including Ireland and Luxembourg. Our deep expertise and experience in alternative strategies is critical at the very initial stages of establishing a fund, including the pre-submission process (if applicable to the asset class) with the CBI, as well as project managing the launch process with the various service providers.
Service Provider Selection
We work with several service providers and consequently have detailed knowledge of their (administrators, depositaries, audit firms, legal advisors) in the local market and are well placed to recommend appropriate service provider options based on the asset class and the specific fund requirements.
Our teams provide MLRO services to funds they manage. This service includes:
- Monitoring of the administrator’s AML procedures
- Ensuring procedures remain up to date for all relevant legislation
- Conducting site visits
- Sample testing of AML files
- Training to Board of Directors
- Reporting to the fund board on AML matters
Irish Resident Directors
Irish domiciled funds must appoint two Irish resident Directors. We have a number of Directors with lengthy experience across the funds sector.